In the previous article, we have discussed aol.com email login. If you have not seen that you can easily check it once here. Today in this article we are going to discuss How to Forward and Recover the www.AOL.com Mail. You can easily forward the AOL mail to everyone that you have decided to forward and its a very easy process. If you want to learn easily than you need to follow that below instructions.
This is very Useful in terms of retyping or typing the new Mail. you can easy after forward the Aolmail to your friends or your business employees. by using the forward option within the interface of the AOl mail.
Forward www.AOL.com Mail:
Step 1: First, you have to log in to AOL mail Account By your User name and Password.
Step 2: Once you have logged into the Account then you have to click on the Settings which is located on the top of the AOl Mal Home Page.
Step 3: Now You have to Click on the General Settings and read the Forwarding on the Tab.
Step 4: Select the forwarding Option which came in the mail in the inbox and you have to Click on the Forwarding Incoming Mail.
Step 5: Once You have Clicked on the Forward now you have to enter the Mail whom you want to Forward and click the Save changes. That it now you are done. The Mail will be forwarded to the person that you have entered the Email on the Forward box.
Recover the Deleted AOl Mail:
Most of the Time Accidentally we Delete the Email from our Mail like wise it happens on the Aol mail too. Actually, if you deleted the email from AOl mail it will automatically to the Folder called ” Recently Deleted” but it will be stored for some time and even if you do not find the Delete email over there then you have to restore by using the Third Party Software. To know all these you just follow the below steps.
Recovery from Recently Deleted Folder:
- Login into your Aol Mail account.
- Now you have to open the Recently Deleted folder which is on the left side of your AOl email window.
- Just See the Restore option next of the Email that you want to Recover the Mail.
- Once you have found the Restore just click on that to start to restore the Mail that you wanted to restore.
This is the simple steps that you want to restore then if you did not find the email in the recently deleted folder then you have to install the Thord Party software.
Recover Aol Mail by using the Software:
There soft softwares like ePreserver Recovery, Data Recovery Pro, and Instant File Recovery. Just you need to install on your computer and recover the Mail. This Softwares will scan the Old Mials and make them restore on you aol email inbox. If you follow the below Steps then you will know easily without having any Doubts.
- First, install and configure the software on your computer as per the manufacturer Instructions.
- Once you have installed the software you have to run it and wait until it Scans the old Mails and restores the email after its complete the Scan process.
- This method will work on the emails that you have at least opened once it will not be going to work which email even you never opened once.
So now you have got an idea How to Forward and Recover the “www.Aol.com Mail” If you have any doubts regarding this post do let me know by the comment section below.