If you have Owned a Website and You wants to Acces your website Mail then you have to go for the Some Web Applications such as Squirrel Mail.
As all, you and Most Of the People Know its An an online webmail service application for the servers and you will be able to setup and access your Website Mail from Squirrel Mail easily because of the Easy Process to do it.
You will find Web panel administration tools on Squirrel such as cPanel and by Using this You will simply able to access the Your website mail directly from there once you have set up everything on it. Setup in the sense is not Any type of configuration and all Just you have to Require only User Name and Password which is completely Enough for start using the Squirrel Mail for your website.
Also, Know How to setup Other Emails Like – RoadRunner Email
Squirrel Mail Login:
Now you will be going to Learn the Squirrel Mail Login that makes you very Knowledgeblu in every ascepct. I have Explained The Login Guide In just 3-5 Point to get the Stuff straightly. So just folow the Below “Squirrel EMail Login” Guide
- First, you have to open your Web Hosting c Panel or Plesk. The Click on the Email and Select “Squirrelmail.”
- Now simply Enter your User Name and Password in the provided Fileds.
- Once you have finished entering simply Click on the Login.
SquirrelMail: Delete Mass Emails at Once:
If you want to delete the Squirrel Mail in a Big or All emails at once then you will have two Options to Delete Squirrel Mail. Wants to Know how t Do it the Follow the below Guide.
- First, You have Login to your Squirrel Mail as I Said in the Above Guide.
- Then simply Go to the Options > Display preferences, Now you can Able to Show the Number of mail that you want to see or else All Mails.
- You can Select “Show All” which located on the Bottom Of the screen and you have to Remember that it will take sometimes depending on the how many websites are there to load and to show on the List.
- Click on the “Select All” which is the below of the Screen.
- Once you have Done with Selecting simply you have to Click on the Delete Button to move all the Messages into the Trash and you have to wait until being Moved into the Trash Folder and it takes some time Which is depending on the Number of Messages that you have on your Box.
- When it finishes moving into the Trash, Simply click the “Purge” link which is beside of the “Trash” to Complete deleting the Messages. You have to wait until it finished deleting the Messages because the Number messages that you are deleting at a time.
Now This Guide about “How to Login to Squirrel Mail” Is Completed and I hope you liked this and still if you have any doubts regarding this guide Just Do let me know in the Comment Section Below.