We all worry when we lose(deleted) our photos, files and any other important data from our mobile or other devices.
Because, lots of time we or our friends, unfortunately, delete our photos or files and we get frustrated at that time. or sometimes our memory card (SD card) will show some error.
To solve all these types of the problems I have brought one greate tool for you that is “CardrecoveryPro” software which solves all those problems with your sd card.
What is Card Recovery Pro?
Card recovery pro is the Professional SD Card Recovery Software which Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps.
- connect your device
- Scan the Device
- Recover the lost sd card data
How to Recover the (Data) photos that you lost for free?
It is a very Easy way to take your photos back using this software and it is free and if you purchase pro version you will get more features.
Ok, Let’s see how to recover the photos which deleted from your sd card.
- First, you connect your sd card to your PC.(you can connect the direct camera, sd card[memory card], or you can use USB to Mass storage.)
- Then scan it, you will get scanning option page that you have to set it as per your requirements.
- It Shows some picture that you lost
- Then you select the picture that you want to recover
- Find the folder that you want to store these files (destination folder)
This picture shows you that how to recover:
- Get More access than update to pro version to get more benefits (features)
- 50% coupon available on pro version (limited time offer)
- SD Card
- SDHC Card
- microSD Card
- MMC Card
- xD-Picture Card
- miniSD Card
- CF Card
- Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic
- Fuji, Konica-Minolta, HP, Agfa, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, IBM, Goldstar
- LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, JVC, Leica, Phillips, Toshiba, SanDisk
- Chinon, Ricoh, Hitachi, Pentax, Kinon, Verbatim, Vivitar, Yashica, Argus, Lumix
- Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera brands on the market
To learn more details about: How to recover the data.
- detox my mac review
- one plus 3t review
If you have any doubts regarding this post Please comment below!