AOL Mail now allows you to Block Emails from a Specific Email address and Domain which is one of the best things to avoid Junk mail when the Spam Filter Misses and also An Email which comes from the companies and the individual that should not to Read and also there can be the most other Useful things are there with Block Email.
But if you have blocked specific email and Domain on the Block list by Mistake then This is the Guide which tells you About How to Unblock Mail in AOL, Now you can Unblock those mail to Allow them to send Mails into your AOL Mail Inbox.
You may also Like Other AOL Guide: AOL High-Speed Internet
Unblock Mail in AOL:
- The very first thing that you should login into the AOL Mail with your Mail User Name and Password of AOL Mail.
- Now click on the Settings which is located on the Top Right Corner of the AOL Mail Page that you are on.
- Select the Option “Spam settings” from the Left Panel. Once you have clicked on that Now you will be able to See the List of Emails and Domain which you have added on the Block listed Either knowingly or Unknowingly. Also, make sure that those emails should on the listed on the “Sender filter” section so that you can be able to identify that is sure.
- Just Select or Highlight the Email address or Domain that you just wants to Remove from the Block list, and Click on the deleteButton from your Computer keyboard.
- And Finally, You have to save all the settings that you have done, For that, You have to Click on the Save button Which is located on the Top right corner of your windows screen. Now click n the check Email to verify that you have completely unblocked those emails from the Block listed.
- Thi is how you have to “Unblock Mail in AOL” I hope you have lied this post if yes ten Do share with your friends and still if you have any doubts regarding this post do let me know in the comment section below.