As the Most People know Developing an App on Linux, Windows and any other Platforms is an easy way when you compared with Mac, Because there are some to Buide an App on Mac requires SDK call
That’s the Reason it’s a little difficult when you compared with Windows and Linux. Actually, Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) which it contains some Sort of Software Development tools which Developed by the apple for MAC OS and iOS.
This Xcode Development kit is not Available for all the Operating systems it’s only Available for the Mac OS and iOS. But If you Try to Install it Without Proper guide then there might be Have the Problem which you cannot Understand further.
So here is the Below Guide which you can Learn How to install Xcode on Windows 7 and 8/8.1 and Windows 10 PC.
Xcode – App Development Kit:
As I Said Xcode is a Development Tools which you can Simply Design the apps for Mac OS X. The interface of the Xcode also has the Testing apps method within it. Now on the Below Guide, you can Simply Learn How to Install Xcode on Windows PC (7, 8 or 8.1 and 10) using Oracle VirtualBox.
This Guide will Make you understand and an Easy Method so You will Easily Understand Xcode install on all Windows OS. Once you have installed Xcode SDK on your Windows OS You Can Simply Make and Create the Basic apps on Windows.
What are Requirements to Install Xcode on Windows 7/8/10 OS:
You will See the Best Guide below That Tells Hw to Install the Xcode on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 and 10. But before Installing x code on your Pc your System Should have the requirements. then only You will able to install Xcode on windows PC.
- Working MAC OS X should have on VMware or VirtualBox.
- Then you have to download the Xcode package from the Apple Store for that You need to Have Apple ID so you Can Simply DOwnlaodXcode on Windows.
- Your PC should have Dual Core Intel Processor.
- Hardware Virtualization
- RAM: Minimum 2GB.
if you want Advanced development then you need to purchase the Apple Hardware OS X and App developer ID. then You need to Use the Xcode on your Apple Hardware when you wats to test the real app. When you are using the Virtual box for Installing the Xcode then you need to have Mac OS X virtual machine. make sure you should require if you don’t have it the simply download it from the below.
Download virtual Box here
How to Install Xcode on Windows 10, 8/8.1 and 7 PC or Laptop:
- Once you have Downloaded the VMware or VirtualBox on your Windows PC from the Above.
- Once its Com0leted then you need to create the virtual machine on your oracle virtual box by opening virtual Box and click New.
- Now you will get a popUp window by asking the Name, Type and Version.
- You have Enter and Select ( Name: OSX, Type: Mac OS X, Version: Mac OS X 32bit).
- The Clik on the Next Button to procced Further.
- Now you have to Select the RAM Size for virtual Machine, The enough memory to run Android on Windows is 1020MB which is 1GB. then Clik on the Next button.
- Now it will Ask to Select the Hard drive File type, You have to select the VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image) which s recommended and click on the Next.
- Now you have to Allocate the location File and Size of the hard drive then click on the Next.
- You have created the Virtual machine in your virtual box successfully.
- Now you have to Mount the iOS file by going to Settings > Storage > Load iso File > Click Ok > Start.
- You can Simply Follow the OSX boot as Wizard and then OSX then it will be installed in Oracle Virtual.
- Now its time to Go to Safari Browser fro the Virtual box than Apple App store.
- Click your Apple ID and Passcode to log in to your Apple Account.
- Once you are in the App store you have to search for the Xcode by typing in the search box.
- Now it will show you the Lots of related Apps, you have o choose the right App which is available for free and then click on the Download.
- when it completed the Download and installation Process, you need to open it and Provide the Root Credentials to install Xcode components and also for modifying your system settings.
- Now Enter your User Name and Password then click on Ok button.
- That’s It, Now you have successfully Installed the Xcode on your Windows 10, 8/8.1 and 7 PC using desktop virtualization software VMware workstation.
Know More: Why Can’t I Download Apps on My iPhone
This is the Complete Guide for Installing the Xcode on Windows 10, 8/8.1 and 7 PC. Now you can Start Creating the new Projects and apps there is no Problem within your windows as well, it will simply run extremely Super fat without having any problem.